10.05.2012

The Where, the Why, and the How



 I'm very excited to announce "The Where, the Why and the How" has finally been released.  This unique book from Chronicle- by Matt Lamothe, Julia Rothman and Jenny Volvovski, features 75 different artist interpretations of fascinating articles by real working scientists.  I'm thrilled to be one of the 75 artists involved!! I was asked to illustrated the article, "How Long Do Trees Live?" and this is the result.
Check out this book trailer -(featuring the animated illustration of my dear friend, Yelena Bryksenkova) on Design Sponge.  There will be a book launch party at the Powerhouse Arena in Brooklyn on October 11th.  (Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, but check it out if you're in NYC.)

2 comments:

melissa kasey said...

I really want to check this book out, sounds amazing

shannon said...

i am, admittedly, incredibly jealous you guys are in this book!! looks great.